Running Facebook Ads in Nigeria can be quite challenging especially if you’re confused about how to pay for Facebook ads campaigns. The majority of the banks in Nigeria do not allow you to pay for your Facebook ads with your debit or credit card.
The recent spending limit on international transactions as directed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), makes Facebook ads payment in Nigeria a difficult task. Hence, you cannot pay for Facebook ads in Nigeria with your Naira Mastercard, Visa card, and Verve card.
This article is for you if you are looking for:
- How to pay for Facebook ads with your crypto debit card in Nigeria
- Ways on how to set up your Facebook Ads account as prepaid
- Why naira debit cards were declined
- How to add money to Facebook ad manager/account
- Ways on how to set up your Facebook ads payment method in Nigeria
- How to pay for Facebook ads with a debit card
- Best ways on how to set up payment on Facebook
You need to read this article if you are a media buyer, business owner, or digital marketer.
Types of Facebook Ads Account
There are two types of Facebook ad accounts available to Facebook advertisers:
- Prepaid Facebook ads account; this only allows advertisers to run ads when they have their ad account funded
- Postpaid Facebook ads account; this allows advertisers to run Facebook ads and pay later once they hit their billing threshold or at the end of the month.
Challenges associated with paying for Facebook with Naira Debit Card
Most naira cards have restrictions placed on them by banks. Due to the international spending limit placed by banks in Nigeria as directed by CBN. Because of this, it is difficult to account for the ad budget spent on Facebook Ads. These challenges have made lots of businesses unable to run ads for their businesses in Nigeria.
Hence they outsource their Facebook ads campaign to digital marketing agencies in Nigeria to help create and manage their adverts.
If you are an advertiser in Nigeria running Facebook Ads, you might have suffered from this problem at one point in time. There is a lot of complaints from business owners when it comes to making payment for their Facebook ads in Nigeria.
They run into debts after running Facebook ads as they are unable to pay the accrued balance due to card decline or they have exceeded the $20 monthly international spending limit on most Nigerian debit cards.
To be able to pay for your Facebook ads in Nigeria, we will be sharing with you ways to set up your ad account and also how to have an account that allows you to use crypto to pay for your ads.
You will learn how to set up your Facebook ads account and pay for your ads using our crypto debit card.
Creating your Facebook ads in crypto is super amazing. You get to bypass all the complexities attached to paying with fiat currency. You are also charged the exact amount you spend on running your Facebook ads campaign without any additional cost.
This allows you to properly document your media spend on Facebook ads.
Recommended – How to Make Money on Facebook
How to create your Bitmama crypto card
- First, log into your account on the Bitmama app, click on ”Cards” and navigate to the Cards page, a pop-up box will display showing that you need to verify your account to level (3) three to be able to create cards.
- Second, click on the ”submit button” to navigate to the verification page in your ”Account” section. Click on the verification button to submit the necessary documents for your verification up to level
- Third, to be able to create your virtual crypto card, you will need to verify yourself on all three levels and be approved successfully. After Level 3 verification. Click on get ”Cards” to see available Bitmama crypto cards in different colors
- Select your preferred card with its transaction limit per month. Then, navigate to the next step to make payment for the card issuance, choose your payment wallet and enter your 6-digit pin to complete your payment.
- Once your payment is successful. Click on ”Continue” to proceed to your cards page. Voila! you will see your new crypto virtual card.
Congratulations! You’ve just obtained your Bitmama virtual crypto card. Now you can make payments for your Facebook ad without first converting to Fiat.
How to pay for Facebook ads in Nigeria With Bitmama crypto card
To pay for your ad, sign in to your Facebook personal account.
- Go to your Facebooks Ads manager account and click on billing
- Tap on “payment settings”
- Next, tap “Add Payment Method”
- Then select local card
- Tap on “Next”
- Put in the amount you want to fund your Facebook ads account with and click on “Next”
This will redirect you to a different interface where you will be asked to put in your card details. Once done, click on “Pay N4500.00 (the amount you want to fund with)”
Select the method you wish to receive your One Time Password (OTP); in which a code will be sent to the phone number linked to your Bitmama account.
Next, check the box to agree with the information you have provided and click “Submit”. Enter your OTP sent to your mobile phone and click “Submit”.
If successful, you get a prompt “Success“ showing the amount you have added and the new balance.
With this, you are sure to have a hassle-free way to pay for your Facebook ads and run a profitable business in Nigeria.
With the step-by-step guide above on how to pay for Facebook ads in Nigeria, we are confident that you are able to start running your campaigns again without challenges on spending limits by banks or card decline. Download the Bitmama app on Android and iOS now
We hope you got value here! Don’t hold back, kindly share this article with your network.
Leave a Reply