Best Buy is one of the e-commerce brands that comes to mind when the words “consumer electronics” is mentioned. Early starting as an electronics e-commerce platform, Best Buy expanded into various other related products including software, music, video games, and thousands of home appliances. Their goods are affordable with international shipping options, making the platform an excellent business choice. Business owners or consumers looking to easily pay for tech tools on best buy easily can make use of the Bitmama virtual card.
What kind of store is Best Buy?
Best Buy is primarily a consumer electronics retailer company with operations across the US, Canada, and Mexico. The company boasts hundreds of brick-and-mortar locations around these locations as well as online stores for customers who prefer online shopping. Best Buy provides a level of customer service satisfaction unrivalled by any other consumer electronics retailer in the market, making them one of the most popular globally.
What products does Best Buy offer?
You can purchase and easily pay for tech tools on Best Buy or other electronics across the following categories:
- TV& Home Theater
- Video games
- Musical instruments
- Car electronics and GPS
- Cameras, camcorders, and drones
- Computers and tablets
- Audio equipment and a lot more
Exciting Read – Pay for Hootsuite subscriptions using Bitmama virtual cards
How do you shop online at Best Buy?
Basically, shopping online on Best Buy virtually offers the same standard e-commerce experience. Follow the steps below:
1. Visit bestbuy.com and create an account or log in if you have an existing account.
2. Browse through or search for the specific item you want to purchase using the search bar on the page.
3. Click “Add to Cart” to add an item to your order
4. Provide pickup locations for each item and click “Checkout”.
5. Provide or select your shipping information or choose a physical store to pick up your order.
6. Enter your billing information (see how to create a Bitmama virtual card below)
7. Confirm your purchase
Note that Bestbuy currently operates only in the US, Mexico and Canada, therefore, your pickup address has to be in one of those countries.
Something that may catch your fancy – Instantly pay for Ahrefs subscription from Nigeria with Bitmama virtual cards
How to pay on Best Buy using Bitmama virtual cards
The steps below will help you easily pay for tech tools on Best Buy using Bitmama virtual cards:
- Start by creating a Bitmama virtual card and topping it up. Follow the steps here – How to Create a Bitmama Virtual Card.
- Proceed to note your card information as this will be required on the billing page in Best Buy (see step 6 above).
- At the point of payment on Best Buy, provide your Bitmama virtual card information, supplying your card number, CCV or CVV, and other required information.
- Lastly, follow the prompt and pay.
Paying for your electronics at Best Buy is so much easier with the Bitmama virtual card. Remember that you might have to make your own shipping address as Best Buy currently only operates in the US, Mexico and Canada. especially for businesses operating out of Europe and America.
The Bitmama virtual card makes dollar payments possible with up to a $20,000 spending limit, helping businesses navigate FX restrictions on their domestic cards.
Download the Bitmama app on Android or iOS, create your virtual dollar card and enjoy unlimited purchases from Best Buy today.
Leave a Reply