Although it may appear complex on the surface, most businesses operate by the basic principles of shipping internationally at a lower cost and reselling for a profit. Walmart is one such international store where businesses purchase wholesale goods and ship them down to their locale. However, like most stores, purchases at Walmart are made in dollars, therefore, incapacitating businesses that do not have access to Forex in their country. Fortunately, there are several ways to navigate how to pay for Walmart orders from Nigeria and other countries that often experience FX transaction difficulties or restrictions.
The Bitmama virtual card offers the easiest and most convenient payment method for businesses to purchase items on international online stores and marketplaces. This article explains how to pay for Walmart orders from Nigeria using the Bitmama virtual card.
How to order on Walmart from Nigeria via the website
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to pay for Walmart orders from Nigeria:
1. Visit their official website at Walmart.com
2. Proceed to search for your goods in any of the following ways:
- Click on the drop-down menu on the left that says “How do you want your items” after which you are required to choose “delivery”, “shipping” or “pickup”.
- Create a new or sign in to your Walmart account.
- Select the “Department” or “Services” option at the top menu bar to gain access to a wide variety of goods and select what you want to order.
- Search directly for the name of the item using the search bar in the top menu of the home page.
3. Click “add to cart” when you find your preferred item(s).
4. Click on “checkout” or “cart” to move to the checkout page, where you will be required to select your preferred delivery method.
Once you are done selecting your goods and shipping method, you will be directed to the billing page where you are to make payments. Amazingly, you can choose to reorder items from your shopping history.
Read how to easily create Bitmama virtual cards for online shopping in subsequent paragraphs.
Exciting Read – Easily Pay for Tech Tools on Best Buy using Bitmama Virtual Cards
How to order on Walmart from Nigeria via the mobile app
Follow the steps below to pay for Walmart orders from Nigeria through the app:
- Download the Walmart app on Google Play Store or App store.
- Login to your account.
- Proceed to search for the items you wish to purchase and schedule respective deliveries.
- You can opt for the Mobile Check-in feature that saves time when you opt to pick up your order. With this option, you can notify a Walmart staff member when you are on your way to pick up the item.
- Proceed to select your products and checkout.
- Lastly, make payments (See how to pay using Bitmama virtual cards below) and you’re done.
How to pay for Walmart orders from Nigeria
Similarly to paying for Hootsuite Subscription, the steps below outline how to pay for Walmart orders from Nigeria without any domestic FX restrictions:
- Start by creating a Bitmama virtual card and topping it up. Follow the steps here – How to Create a Bitmama Virtual Card.
- Proceed to note your card information as this will be required on the billing page in Walmart.
- At the point of payment on Walmart, provide your Bitmama virtual card information, supplying your card number, CCV or CVV, and other required information.
- Lastly, follow the prompt and pay.
Paying for your orders at Walmart is so much easier with the Bitmama virtual card. Remember that you might have to make your own shipping address as Walmart majorly operates in the US and a few other countries. Also, you need to sort out your shipping logistics by hiring a courier service.
The Bitmama virtual card makes dollar payments possible with up to a $20,000 spending limit, helping businesses navigate FX restrictions on their domestic cards.
Download the Bitmama app on Android or iOS, create your virtual dollar card and enjoy unlimited purchases from Walmart today.
Leave a Reply