Since the big break of Facebook over a decade ago, social media has become a major marketing pillar due to its huge user database and wide customer reach among other reasons. Hootsuite is a SaaS platform that makes it easy to manage several social media accounts from one central hub. Therefore, it has become one of the go-to solutions for those seeking to leverage social media for business growth. Wondering how to pay for Hootsuite especially from a country with FX restrictions? Bitmama virtual cards make it easy to do so with a spending allowance of up to $20,000.
What is Hootsuite?
Hootsuite is an all-in-one social media manager, scheduler, and analytics platform that allows businesses to save time and grow their accounts. From Facebook to Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Tiktok and more, you can connect most social media accounts to Hootsuite and manage them directly from there. Basically, Hootsuite is a global leader in providing social media management services for businesses of all sizes, allowing them to make a bigger impact online.
What are the key features of Hootsuite?
Hootsuite social management tools allow you to plan, schedule and syndicate posts across social media platforms. Some of the key features of the platform include:
- Automatic scheduling
- Social media monitoring
- Performance reporting
- Basic task management and more.
How much do Hootsuite subscriptions cost?
The cost of a Hootsuite subscription depends on the package you opt for. Available packages include
- Professional – $99 monthly
- Team – $249 monthly
- Business – $737 monthly
- Enterprise – Customized based on business needs
Exciting Read – Instantly pay for Ahrefs subscription from Nigeria with Bitmama virtual cards
Navigating the difficulty of paying for a Hootsuite account
Depending on your location, you may find it difficult to pay for a Hootsuite account because the platform only accepts the dollar currency. Therefore, businesses operating in a country like Nigeria where local cards do not allow FX transactions. In some other countries, domestic debit cards have monthly limits on FX transactions which are mostly below $100. The minimum Hootsuite subscription cost $99 monthly therefore, there is a need to seek alternative payment methods.
Bitmama virtual crypto card is designed to solve this problem, allowing you to spend up to $20,000 online. It is swift and works on all MasterCard-compatible payment platforms. Get started today by downloading the Bitmama app on Android or iOS.
How to pay for Hootsuite subscriptions
Here is a step-by-step process on how to pay for Hootsuite subscriptions:
1. Visit Hootsuite’s official pricing page at Hootsuite.com/plans
2. Select your preferred plan (professional, team, business, or enterprise)
3. Click on “Free 30-Day Trial” or “Buy Now” depending on the plan. Note that selecting the “Skip trial, get 20% off” will take you directly to payment without the free trial period but with a 20% discount on the price you’ll pay.
4. Proceed to create an account, providing your business email, name and other necessary details
5. Finally, supply your credit card information for billing (see how to create a dollar card for payment below)
How to Pay for Hootsuite using Bitmama virtual cards
The steps below outline the steps on how to pay for Hootsuite using Bitmama virtual cards:
- Start by creating a Bitmama virtual card and topping it up. Follow the steps here – How to Create a Bitmama Virtual Card
- Proceed to note your card information as this will be required on Hootsuite
- At the point of payment on Hootsuite, provide your Bitmama virtual card information, supplying your card number, CCV or CVV, and other required information.
- Lastly, follow the prompt and pay.
The Bitmama virtual crypto card allows you to pay for your Hootsuite subscription in 3 steps. It is especially important for businesses operating out of Europe and America whose domestic credit and debit cards have FX restrictions. The Bitmama virtual card removes these restrictions, allowing you to spend up to $20,000
Download the Bitmama app on Android or iOS to create your virtual dollar card and start enjoying unlimited purchases today.
Leave a Reply